- The setup script is located in /bin of the extracted fog tarball.
- Set static IPs
- Answer every script prompt related to IPs with your imaging side IP scheme
- When it asks if you would like to change the default Ethernet interface, make sure this interface is your imaging side interface and say no.
- The directory cannot be named anything else, unless you want to rewrite FOG.
- Your /images directory must have a ./dev and they BOTH must have an empty .mntcheck file.
- The permissions must be 777 recursively.
- If you go from a multi-partition type to a single image file you have to delete the machine's folder or FOG wont be able to create an image file with the same name as the folder.